Skip to main content

Frankfort High School

Main Menu Toggle
Students » Work Permit Information

Work Permit Information

Please contact the front office of Frankfort High School to obtain a work permit.
Please bring with you:
*A-1, Intent to Employ completed by your employer and your parents
*a copy of your Birth Certificate
You may visit the Indiana Department of Labor online for any questions you may have:
Check out the attachments for some quick helpful tips.