The new Frankfort High School Bookstore is found in the Main Entry Hallway! The Bookstore carries basic school supplies for students to be able to purchase during the school day. The Bookstore is open from 7:15 am until 3:00 pm except for lunch from 11:30 - 12:00 pm each day. The Bookstore also carries Hot Dog items, such as Hoodies, T-shirts, Mugs, License Plates, Cups, Pens, Pencils and Lanyards.
- Freshman Physical Education students may use their Middle School P.E. Uniforms for Freshman P.E. If they do not have one from Middle School they will need to purchase a uniform from the Bookstore for $20 (S-XL) $24 (2X-3X).
- P.E. Elective courses (i.e. APC, Lifetime Sports, Cross Training, etc.) require the purchase of a uniform from the FHS Bookstore. The price is $20 for S-XL, and $24 for 2X & 3X, which includes both the shirt and shorts.
- Yearbooks are sold from the Bookstore. Orders for the 2020-2021 Yearbook are being taken now. The cost is $25 plus $7 optional Personalization. The end of the year supplement for the 2019-2020 Yearbook is now available for pick up at the Bookstore.
- Tickets for the Fall Comedy, the Spring Musical and Big Broadcast are sold at the FHS Bookstore usually two weeks prior to the show. Also, for sale at the Bookstore are Prom Tickets, and Sectional & Regional sports tickets and Yearbooks.
- Lost & Found items are brought to the Bookstore, with the exception of cell phones, which go to the Main Office. Periodically, the items are set outside the Bookstore for students to look over and then the items are discarded. Keys, jewelry, glasses and other more expensive items are always kept in the Bookstore and students should ask if they have lost such an item.
- Laptop Insurance may be purchased at the Bookstore for $25 for the entire school year. Payments may be in cash, check, money order or credit/debit card. If a student already has received their laptop, they will need to have it checked first by the IT Dept. before purchasing the insurance.
- Parents are expected to pay for their student's textbook rental after Sept 15th and make payment arrangements if full payment is not possible at that time. Payment is due by October 31st this year. Use following link to pay online by credit/debit card after Sept.15th. https://www.frankfortschools.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=814013&type=d&pREC_ID=1199883
- Driving to school is a privilege and requires a current Parking Tag to park in the student lot. To obtain a Parking Tag, a student must have a valid Driver's License and fill-out a Parking Tag Form completely and return it with $3 to the Main Office. The student will be issued a hang tag for their vehicle. The parking tag is good for all family vehicles. If a student gets a new car, the new information should be given to the Main Office to update in the computer..