Welcome to the FHS Bookstore!
The new Frankfort High School Bookstore is found in the Main Entry Hallway! The Bookstore carries basic school supplies for students to be able to purchase during the school day. The Bookstore is open from 7:15 am until 3:00 pm except for lunch from 12:30 - 1:00 pm each day. The Bookstore also carries Hot Dog items, such as Hoodies, T-shirts, mugs, license plates, cups, pens, pencils and lanyards.
- Freshman Physical Education students may use their Middle School P.E. Uniforms for Freshman P.E. If they do not have one from Middle School they will need to purchase a uniform from the Bookstore for $20 (S-XL) $24 (2X-3X).
- P.E. Elective courses (i.e. APC, Lifetime Sports, Cross Training, etc.) require the purchase of a uniform from the FHS Bookstore. The price is $20 for S-XL, and $24 for 2X & 3X, which includes both the shirt and shorts.
- Tickets for the Fall Comedy, the Spring Musical and Big Broadcast are sold at the FHS Bookstore usually two weeks prior to the show. Also, for sale at the Bookstore are Prom Tickets, and Sectional & Regional sports tickets and Yearbooks.
- Lost & Found items are brought to the Bookstore, with the exception of cell phones, which go to the Main Office. Periodically, the items are set outside the Bookstore for students to look over and then the items are discarded. Keys, jewelry, glasses and other more expensive items are always kept in the Bookstore and students should ask if they have lost such an item.
- School pictures and proofs have been taken and distributed. Picture retakes have also been taken.
- Parents are expected to pay for their student's textbook rental at start of school or make payment arrangements if full payment is not possible at that time. Payment is due by October 31, 2017 this year.
- Driving to school is a privilege and requires a current Parking Tag to park in the student lot. To obtain a Parking Tag, a student must fill-out a Parking Tag Form completely and return it with $3 to the Main Office. The student will be issued a hang tag for their vehicle. The parking tag is good for all family vehicles. If a student gets a new car, the new information should be given to the Main Office to update in the computer.
- All students will be required to have their student ID card on their person at all times during school hours. Students will receive their ID card on the first day of school. If a student loses their ID card a new one may be purchased at the Main Office for $2.00. Safety Lanyards (Breakaway) are available at the FHS Bookstore for $1.50 and up.