Skip to main content

Frankfort High School

Main Menu Toggle
Transcripts » Dual Credit

Dual Credit

FHS students:  Need to transfer Dual Credit from Ivy Tech to your college?

Dual credit courses may transfer to other colleges and universities.  Transfer of credit is not guaranteed.  The institution receiving the credit determines whether or not credit will be received and how that credit will be applied to a student's major.  Students wishing to transfer credit must have obtained a final grade of "C" or better in the dual credit course.  Information on transfer of dual credit courses, can be found at TransferIN website.

Request your transcript @





(Criminal Justice) from Vincennes University


Seniors that need a transcript showing Dual credit from VU must request it directly as transcripts are not automatically sent.



Each student will need to complete the Transcript Request Form which is located on our website, and either fax, mail, or scan and email the form to the VU Registrar's Office. The contact information for the Registrar's Office is shown on the bottom of the request form. For detailed instructions and an example form, please refer to Pages 39 and 40 of the Instructor Handbook, which is also located on the Project EXCEL website.   Please visit our website:
Becky Ice, Dual Credit Office Coordinator                              Telephone: (812) 888-4344