Welcome to the FHS Bookstore!
The Bookstore carries basic school supplies for students to be able to purchase during the school day. The Bookstore is open from 7:15 am until 3:00 pm with lunch from 10:50 - 11:20 am. The Bookstore also carries Hot Dog items, such as T-shirts, mugs, license plates, cups, pens, pencils, and notebooks.
- Freshman Physical Education students may use their Middle School P.E. Uniforms for Freshman P.E. If they do not have one from Middle School they will need to purchase a uniform from the Bookstore for $20 (S-XL) $24 (2X-3X).
- P.E. Elective courses (i.e. APC, Lifetime Sports, Cross Training, etc.) require the purchase of a uniform from the FHS Bookstore. The price is $20 for S-XL, and $24 for 2X & 3X, which includes both the shirt and shorts.
- Yearbooks purchased during the 2015-16 school year have arrived. A limited number of extra Yearbooks are available for purchase for $55.
- Tickets for the Fall Comedy, the Spring Musical and Big Broadcast are sold at the FHS Bookstore usually two weeks prior to the show. Also, for sale at the Bookstore are Prom Tickets, Senior Dinner tickets, and Sectional & Regional sports tickets.
- Lost & Found items are brought to the Bookstore, with the exception of cell phones, which go to the Main Office. Periodically, the items are set outside the Bookstore for students to look over and then the items are discarded. Keys, jewelry, glasses and other more expensive items are always kept in the Bookstore and students should ask if they have lost such an item.
- School pictures have been taken and distributed. Picture re-takes have been taken as well.
- Parents are expected to pay for their student's textbook rental at start of school or make payment arrangements if full payment is not possible at that time. Please use the form below to make payment arrangements. Please print out and fill in the form and return it to the FHS Bookstore with your first payment.
- Delayed Payment Form - English
- Delayed Payment Form - Spanish
- Driving to school is a privilege and requires a current Parking Tag to park in the student lot. To obtain a Parking Tag, a student must fill-out a Parking Tag Form completely and return it with $3 to the Main Office. The student will be issued a hang tag for their vehicle. The parking tag is good for all family vehicles. If a student gets a new car, the new information must be given to the Main Office to update in the computer.
- Parking Tag Form
- All students will be required to have their student ID card on their person at all times during school hours. Students will receive their ID card on the first day of school. If a student loses their ID card a new one may be purchased at the Main Office for $2.00. Safety Lanyards (Breakaway) are available at the FHS Bookstore for $1.50 and up.